About Pig Out
We know that people are very busy with work, family, volunteer activities and many other things that put demands on your time. Since we started Pig Out in 2014 offering freezer/prepared meals has always been on our "to do" list of offerings. Finding our permanent home in Mediapolis has finally allowed us to provide this service.
Here are the details for our meals:
- Our meals that we are offering all made in house with lots of TLC-tender loving care.
- Pig Out Originals are always offered along with 2-3 other main dishes that change weekly.
- Order by Saturday Noon for delivery the following week.
- Our meals are fully cooked, cooled and frozen-- all you have to do is reheat them.
- We strongly encourage you to thaw before reheating, but it is NOT necessary!
- Always reheat to 165 degrees!
- Individually packaged items are Microwave safe ONLY.
- Some of our packaging is dual oven-able: safe for both microwave and oven up to 400 degrees. Packaging will be marked accordingly!
- AT THIS TIME ALL MEALS MUST BE PICKED UP AT ONE At Mediapolis or we will home deliver to your door (some limitations apply)!
- Would you like a delivery location in your community or you place of work? If so please call 319.394.977 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- Size Information: Individual-1 person; Small-2-3 people; Large 4-6 people; Family 4-6 people